Remove Hyperlinks from multiple cells at the same time

  1. #1
    Remove Hyperlinks from multiple cells
    Guest

    Remove Hyperlinks from multiple cells at the same time

    With the selection of multiple cells that may or may not have a hyperlink in
    each cell. Allow all the hyperlinks to be removed from all of the cells at
    once even if they are different links.

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: Remove Hyperlinks from multiple cells at the same time

    "Excel Extras", a free Excel add-in, will do that and also remove hyperlinks
    from graphic objects on the sheet. Does other stuff too.
    Download... http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware
    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA