adding something so a spreadsheet can be emailed as an attachment

  1. #1
    vid
    Guest

    adding something so a spreadsheet can be emailed as an attachment

    I would like to add something visual on a spreadsheet (which is an
    order form) so after my customers have filled it out they can SIMPLY
    click a "button" and it will automatically send to my email address the
    completed spreadsheet as an attachment, IS this possible?

    Thanks Vid

  2. #2
    vid
    Guest

    Re: adding something so a spreadsheet can be emailed as an attachment

    Is it possible to assign a Macro to do something like this ?

  3. #3

    Re: adding something so a spreadsheet can be emailed as an attachment

    Maybe you could add a button from the Forms toolbar and assign a macro that does
    the emailing.

    Ron de Bruin has lots of sample code that may help.

    If you have followup questions, you may want to include as much info as you know
    about your customer's email clients. (I'm not sure if you can use any one macro
    to handle all the different email programs.)

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/
    or
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm