Excel 2000 row heights change between computers

  1. #1
    Steve
    Guest

    Excel 2000 row heights change between computers

    When opening an Excel 2000 document on several different computers, the row
    heights change. All are set to the same default printer and are the same
    default font. Has anyone seen a cure for this?

  2. #2
    Crystal
    Guest

    RE: Excel 2000 row heights change between computers

    I am having the same problem. I have changed computers and had everything
    transferred, but now my row heights are all off and my templates are not
    working as they did on my old computer. Horizontally everything is staying
    the same; however, vertically, everything is being compressed. Any clues for
    a cure?????

  3. #3
    Crystal
    Guest

    RE: Excel 2000 row heights change between computers

    OK...After some playing around today, I think I discovered a solution...After
    going into Control Panel....Display....Settings....Advanced...I changed my
    fonts from Large Fonts to Small Fonts and my Excel spreadsheets all went back
    to normal.....I'm not sure if this will be a solution to your problem or not
    Steve, but I hope it will help you as much as it has helped me!!!!