AutoComplete Please!

  1. #1
    Phippsy
    Guest

    AutoComplete Please!

    I know I have posted this before and got no answers. Anyone know where else I
    can go for an answer?

    I have a spreadsheet with 4660 rows and AutoComplete does not pick up
    anything before row 4007.

    Why is this? Is there somthing in particular it won't pick up? All of the
    entries are text but some are individual letters - does this make a
    difference?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Squeaky
    Guest

    RE: AutoComplete Please!

    Hi Phippsy,

    I don't know if this will be helpful, but in my experience with my
    spreadsheets I have found that the autocomplete will not work when there is
    an empty row between the cell I am filling out, and the last instance of the
    identical word. For instance, If I have the word "Reserve" in A1, if I type
    "r" in A2 it will auto complete. If I type "r" in say, A4 leaving A3 empty it
    will not autocomplete. It will auto complete if there is any word in the
    empty cell, even a space.

    Squeaky

  3. #3
    Phippsy
    Guest

    RE: AutoComplete Please!

    Thanks but that is not the case as I have checked that. Any more offers?!