Row height/column width

  1. #1
    Connie Martin
    Guest

    Row height/column width

    How can I equate the size of row and column with inches? If I want a column
    to be 1" wide and the row 1/2" high, how do I do it? I have a work-around,
    but it is tedious. I've discovered that 36 is the height for 1/2" and 13 is
    the width for 1". But that is by creating a box by that size and sizing the
    column and row to fit it. That's the only way I know to get the size of
    column and row I want, but surely there is a simpler way of doing this!
    Connie

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Row height/column width

    Height is measured in points (72 points to the inch)
    Width is measured in points (12 points to the inch)

    --
    Gary's Student