Spin box min/max

  1. #1

    Spin box min/max

    I put a spin box linked to a cell containing an item cost of 1.50, because the items cost is part of a cutting test I want the user to be able to increase the cost in increments of .01, the spin box increases by 1.00 and the coding will not accept under 1.00, is there a way around this or ?
    Any help will be much appreciated.

  2. #2

    Re: Spin box min/max

    Are you using a linked cell?

    If yes, then use a helper cell that uses the linked cell:

    =a1/100

    (if A1 was the linked cell)

  3. #3

    Spin box min/max