LOOKUP Formula help needed

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    LOOKUP Formula help needed

    I'm looking for a way to make the lookup formula, or any other formula that might work, be directed towards a cell that is one over and one down. As an example I know if I use the formula =VLOOKUP(A1,actuals!B4:C34,2) that it will look vertically to the right one cell once it's found what it was looking for. What I'm looking for is a way that once it finds what it was looking for to then look one to the left and one down.

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: LOOKUP Formula help needed