How do I stop the User names in comments from appearing?

  1. #1
    Iceman
    Guest

    How do I stop the User names in comments from appearing?

    When I insert a comment into a cell I don't want my user name to be there. I
    have to delete this each time.

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor keithl816's Avatar
    Georgia
    MS-Off Ver
    How about changing the name

    With excel open, Go to Tools|Option|User Name: Change the name

    Hope this helps,

    Larry

  3. #3
    Iceman
    Guest

    Re: How do I stop the User names in comments from appearing?

    Thanks, I really appreciate that. I figured that would solve the problem but
    I couldn't find the User Name but I just didn't see it.

    Again, thanks and have a great day.