In Excel 2000 (9.0.3821 SR-1) there is no button Break Link

  1. #1
    coating engineer
    Guest

    In Excel 2000 (9.0.3821 SR-1) there is no button Break Link

    Workbooks have changed and the old links to other Workbooks are still there.
    When I click Edit Links the buttons are Update, Open and Change Source. There
    is no Break Link button that help refers to.

  2. #2

    Re: In Excel 2000 (9.0.3821 SR-1) there is no button Break Link

    I think xl2002 added the break links (maybe you're using two diffent versions of
    excel???)

    When I can't find links, I'll use Bill Manville's FindLink program:
    http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm