Can view file in print preview, but not print layout....

  1. #1
    kkaden
    Guest

    Can view file in print preview, but not print layout....

    I have a report file that I use on a daily basis. When I open the file,
    regardless if I have Excel already open or not, only a gray page is
    displayed. When I change the view to print preview I see my report, however
    this presents a problem because I cannot edit it. Any suggestions as to what
    is causing this or what I can do to resolve the issue?

    Thank You.

  2. #2

    Re: Can view file in print preview, but not print layout....

    I'd try:

    Window|arrange|tiled
    and resize the way I liked.