Automatically filling in data

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    ShaunR1967
    Guest

    Automatically filling in data

    I realize that this is a trivial question, but at the moment I'm lacking the
    necessary patience to sift through help to find out how to accomplish my
    goal. So here goes: I am trying to set up a quote sheet in Excel in which I
    enter a product ID# in one column, and the description, list price, and
    invoice price all fill in based on a table or database that I build with the
    necessary info.

    I know I've done something similar to this before, but now I'm at a loss to
    recall how I managed it.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Sandy