How do I upload an Excel template file onto my Windows Smartphone

  1. #1
    Glenn
    Guest

    How do I upload an Excel template file onto my Windows Smartphone

    I have a Motorola Smartphone with Windows OS. One of the programs I want to
    use is a 3rd party spreadsheet that is highly touted as being completely
    compatible with Excel. How do I send a copy of a created excel template to
    my phone using Activesync?

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How do I upload an Excel template file onto my Windows Smartphone

    I have used active sync for ipaqs and there you can "explore" either the
    built in ROM or any extra memory card. Also you should be able to attach it
    in an email. I have a Nokia 6682 smartphone using symbian and I can either
    just drag and drop files using either bluetooth or cable or I can email it
    to the phone as an attachment.

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...