Toolbar should not load at startup

  1. #1

    Question Toolbar should not load at startup

    I have a couple of custom toolbars, one of which is coded to load automatically when opening the workbook. The other should only come up with a button, which works fine, but it also loads at startup and no matter what I do I can't keep it from showing up when the workbook opens.

    Here is what I currently have:

    They all delete just fine, but the ALSTH Menu toolbar opens when the workbook opens and is giving me a headache. What do I do to keep it closed?

  2. #2
    bigwheel
    Guest

    RE: Toolbar should not load at startup

    Where is the *ALSTH Menu* defined?
    Would Toolbars("ALSTH Menu").Visible = False stop it from showing?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel
    Where is the *ALSTH Menu* defined?
    Would Toolbars("ALSTH Menu").Visible = False stop it from showing?

    I've tried the =false thing to no avail. Not sure what you mean by "where is the toolbar defined" but it's a custom toolbar created using excel. Is that what you meant?

  4. #4
    Does no one know how to fix this problem? I'm stuck.

  5. #5
    bigwheel
    Guest

    Re: Toolbar should not load at startup

    Is it coded in the same Sub as the other menus or in a separate one?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel
    Is it coded in the same Sub as the other menus or in a separate one?
    They are seperate