[SOLVED] Calculation of days between 2 dates

  1. #1
    Jochen Munzinger
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Calculation of days between 2 dates

    Hello everyone,

    I have a problem: I want to calculate then amount of days between two given
    dates.

    A1: 01.02.2006
    A2: 01.03.2006
    A3: amount of days

    How can i do that?

    Thanks for any help!

    Greetz
    Jochen

  2. #2
    Bondi
    Guest

    Re: Calculation of days between 2 dates

    Hi,

    You can use

    =DATEDIF(A1,A2,"d")

    On this link it is all explained
    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm

    Regards,
    Bondi

  3. #3
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Calculation of days between 2 dates

    =A2-A1, Format as General, not as Date, which Excel does automatically

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten