Why do i have problems converting Excel to PDF?

  1. #1
    Rick B
    Guest

    Why do i have problems converting Excel to PDF?

    When I convert a simple Excel spreadsheet (such as a single A4 page size
    invoice) to PDF for sending to clients, the bottom portion of the page is
    lost. There is plenty of space for it - i have made sure the spreadsheet
    does not fill the entire page.

    Any ideas how i get around this?

    I am running Office 2003 SP2 under Windows XP SP2.

    Thanks

    Rick

  2. #2
    exceluserforeman
    Guest

    RE: Why do i have problems converting Excel to PDF?

    Hello, I cannot help you with your porblem except to say that rather than
    using a pdf, you can take a snapshopt (capture) of your spreadsheet. Check
    out my Picture utility at :
    Pictures Selection:
    http://au.geocities.com/excelmarksway

    By using a picture of the spreadsheet instead of a pdf, it will ensure that
    the information is safe, it cannot be modified.

    - -Mark