Are excel and Outlook linked??

  1. #1
    Chisy
    Guest

    Are excel and Outlook linked??

    Hi,

    Am desperately trying to find out if I can link a spreadsheet in excel into
    my outlook calender. Can anybody help?? I am a new user and would not know
    where to start looking.. Looking forward to hearing from someone.. ANYONE!!

  2. #2
    Gilles Desjardins
    Guest

    Re: Are excel and Outlook linked??

    You can Export to an Excel file in CSV extension. You can import from Excel.
    However if I understand your question properly, there is no linking between
    Excel & Outlook. Unless you know a good VBA programmer that will do what you
    have in mind (for a cost).

    HTH

    Gilles
    news:[email protected]...