I have never written a macro

  1. #1
    wickd03
    Guest

    I have never written a macro

    I know what I want but haven't a clue on how to do it. I have tried and
    tried but to no avail...Is there someone out there that can give me a hand?

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: I have never written a macro

    What do you want to do? Give an example of the data and functionality you want.

  3. #3
    PY & Associates
    Guest

    Re: I have never written a macro

    You need a small macro using "ontime" method.
    Not so difficult, but easier to let service provider do for you.

    "wickd03" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I think I want to write a change event macro. I will be importing data

    from

    5
    > seconds and I want the first number to go into cell A1. Five seconds

    later
    > another number comes in and I want it to go into cell A2. Then five

    seconds
    > later another number comes in and I want it to go into cell A3...and so
    > forth. I need to keep all the numbers so I thought this would be a good
    > start. Since I have never written a macro, I did the online tutoral and I
    > must be missing a step....or maybe two....please, if you can help me it

    would