Is there a template to track invoices billed and received

  1. #1
    depodan
    Guest

    Is there a template to track invoices billed and received

    I have an invoice template that totals on the bottom in excel. Is there
    another form/template that will help me keep track of these invoices both
    billed and received. I guess I would like to know where I am at throughout
    the year. Thanks, Dan

  2. #2
    PY & Associates
    Guest

    Re: Is there a template to track invoices billed and received

    You can add two additional columns for "Billed" and "Received" then view
    resulting sheet with autofilter please

    news:[email protected]...