How Do I Assign a Toolbar Button to a Custom Number Format I creat

  1. #1
    FuadsCurse
    Guest

    How Do I Assign a Toolbar Button to a Custom Number Format I creat

    How do I assign a toolbar button to a custom number format I created?

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How Do I Assign a Toolbar Button to a Custom Number Format I creat

    Record a macro and save it to your personal.xls while applying the format,
    would look something similar to

    Option Explicit

    Sub Macro1()
    Selection.NumberFormat = "$#,##0_);[Red]($#,##0)"
    End Sub

    now edit it a bit and add 2 lines

    Option Explicit

    Sub Macro1()
    Application.DisplayAlerts = False
    Selection.NumberFormat = "$#,##0_);[Red]($#,##0)"
    Application.DisplayAlerts = False
    End Sub

    now attach it to a custom button

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    FuadsCurse
    Guest

    Re: How Do I Assign a Toolbar Button to a Custom Number Format I c

    Peo

    Why is it choking on this line?

    Selection.NumberFormat = "_(* #,##0.0_);_(* (#,##0.0);_(* " - "_);_(@_)"

    Brett

  4. #4
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How Do I Assign a Toolbar Button to a Custom Number Format I c

    Try this