How to repeat a code for selected sheets (or a contiguous range of sheets) in a Workbook?

  1. #1
    Dmitry
    Guest

    How to repeat a code for selected sheets (or a contiguous range of sheets) in a Workbook?

    Hello
    How to repeat a code for selected sheets (or a contiguous range of sheets)
    in a Workbook?
    The code is:
    Range("J16").Select
    SolverOk SetCell:="$J$16", MaxMinVal:=1, ValueOf:="0",
    ByChange:="$F$4:$I$12"
    SolverSolve UserFinish:=True

  2. #2
    Viquar
    Guest

    RE: How to repeat a code for selected sheets (or a contiguous range of

    For each ws in ActiveWorkbook.Sheets
    ws.Range("J16").Select
    SolverOk SetCell:="$J$16", MaxMinVal:=1, ValueOf:="0",
    ByChange:="$F$4:$I$12"
    SolverSolve UserFinish:=True

    Next

  3. #3
    Dmitry
    Guest

    Re: How to repeat a code for selected sheets (or a contiguous range of

    Thanks Viquar for replying.
    Does "For each ws in ActiveWorkbook.Sheets" repeats for all worksheets? I
    wrote "How to repeat a code for selected sheets (or a contiguous range of
    sheets) in a Workbook?", not all worksheets.
    "Viquar" <[email protected]> сообщил/сообщила в новостях

  4. #4
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: How to repeat a code for selected sheets (or a contiguous range of sheets) in a Workbook?

    Hi Dmitry,

    Try something like:

    '=============>>
    Public Sub Tester()
    Dim SH As Worksheet
    For Each SH In ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets
    With SH
    Application.Goto .Range("J16")
    'Your Solver code
    End With
    Next SH
    End Sub
    '<<=============

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:%[email protected]...

  5. #5

    Re: How to repeat a code for selected sheets (or a contiguous range of

    Maybe...

    For each ws in ActiveWindow.selectedSheets

  6. #6
    Dmitry
    Guest

    Re: How to repeat a code for selected sheets (or a contiguous range of

    Thanks. I will try.
    "Dave Peterson" <[email protected]> ???????/???????? ? ????????
    ?????????: news:[email protected]...

  7. #7
    Dmitry
    Guest

    Re: How to repeat a code for selected sheets (or a contiguous range of sheets) in a Workbook?

    Thanks. I will try.
    "Norman Jones" <[email protected]> сообщил/сообщила в новостях