How can I switch between two or more Excel docs with Alt-tab?

  1. #1
    Ricardo H Monterrubio
    Guest

    How can I switch between two or more Excel docs with Alt-tab?

    With Word, Power Point, MS Project, etc... It is possible to switch between
    current documents opened either with Alt-tab or through the Windows Taskbar,
    however Excel does not allow me to do this...

    In other words, to switch between currently-opened Excel workbooks I need to
    minimize them every time I want to see another currently-opened workbook...

    How can I fix this? It is so detestable to be minimizing workbooks each time
    I want to see another one.

    Thanks a lot!!

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How can I switch between two or more Excel docs with Alt-tab?

    Ctrl + F6 or Alt - Tab after checking windows in taskbar under
    tools>options>view

    Peo Sjoblom

    "Ricardo H Monterrubio" <Ricardo H [email protected]>

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    Simplest to use Alt-Tab to switch between applications and Ctrl-Tab to switch between documents within the application (Excel files)

  4. #4
    Ricardo H Monterrubio
    Guest

    Re: How can I switch between two or more Excel docs with Alt-tab?

    Thanks, the tools-options-view solved the problem.