Error Indicators

  1. #1
    1 of 1
    Guest

    Error Indicators

    I have a range of cells with the green triangle in the upper left corner
    indicating a formula error. The cells haven't got formulas in them, they
    contain numbers in a text format. How do you hide those annoying little
    green triangles?

  2. #2
    Marcus Fox
    Guest

    Re: Error Indicators

    "1 of 1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I have a range of cells with the green triangle in the upper left corner
    > indicating a formula error. The cells haven't got formulas in them, they
    > contain numbers in a text format. How do you hide those annoying little
    > green triangles?

    Right click and ignore error.

    Marcus

  3. #3
    1 of 1
    Guest

    Re: Error Indicators

    "Marcus Fox" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

    > "1 of 1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> I have a range of cells with the green triangle in the upper left corner
    >> indicating a formula error. The cells haven't got formulas in them, they
    >> contain numbers in a text format. How do you hide those annoying little
    >> green triangles?

    > Right click and ignore error.
    >
    > Marcus

    Thanks, but I have a range on multiple spreadsheets & that option doesn't
    work on the whole range.

  4. #4
    Marcus Fox
    Guest

    Re: Error Indicators

    "1 of 1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:O6%[email protected]...
    > "Marcus Fox" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "1 of 1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >> I have a range of cells with the green triangle in the upper left

    corner
    > >> indicating a formula error. The cells haven't got formulas in them,

    they
    > >> contain numbers in a text format. How do you hide those annoying little
    > >> green triangles?

    > > Right click and ignore error.
    > >
    > > Marcus
    > >

    > Thanks, but I have a range on multiple spreadsheets & that option doesn't
    > work on the whole range.

    Tools > Options > Error Checking and uncheck Number stored as text.

    Marcus

  5. #5
    1 of 1
    Guest

    Re: Error Indicators

    "Marcus Fox" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

    > "1 of 1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:O6%[email protected]...
    >> "Marcus Fox" <[email protected]> wrote in
    >> message news:[email protected]...
    >> >
    >> > "1 of 1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> > news:[email protected]...

    > corner

    > they
    >> >
    >> > Right click and ignore error.
    >> >
    >> > Marcus
    >> >

    >> Thanks, but I have a range on multiple spreadsheets & that option doesn't
    >> work on the whole range.

    > Tools > Options > Error Checking and uncheck Number stored as text.
    >
    > Marcus

    Thank you.