How to insert a excel table in Power point that is updated alone?

  1. #1
    power point
    Guest

    How to insert a excel table in Power point that is updated alone?

    I insert a excel worksheet object in Power Point and want whenever I go in
    the original excel file and make a change this change to be reflected in the
    power point as well. Is this possible?
    Thank you a lot in advance!!!

  2. #2
    Kevin B
    Guest

    RE: How to insert a excel table in Power point that is updated alone?

    Go to the Slide where you want the Excel table to be displayed, click INSERT
    on the menu and select OBJECT. Click the CREATE FROM FILE. It's either a
    tab or option button in PowerPoint, I can't remember. In any event, after
    selecting CREATE FROM FILE, click the BROWSE button, locate your Excel
    workbook and then click the LINK check box. That way your slide is showing
    the current data in the workbook
    --
    Kevin Backmann