TimeSheet made on Excel

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    KayZer Soze
    Guest

    TimeSheet made on Excel

    I wanna sum total hours worked. Pivot Table would be a great tool
    I can choose the sum of work hours by employee or by customer

    But the Pivot Table cannot sum if the colum TIME is configured for Time
    format
    The Pivot Table only works, if the TIME colum is configured for
    General/Number format
    I wanna a SUM of Worked Hours

    I've created the following Excel database:

    DATA
    TIME
    CUSTOMER
    NAME

    1/3/2006
    1:00:00
    CUSTOMER A
    FLA

    1/3/2006
    1:00:00
    CUSTOMER B
    LEO

    1/3/2006
    1:30:00
    CUSTOMER A
    FLA

    2/3/2006
    2:00:00
    CUSTOMER C
    FLA

    3/3/2006
    1:00:00
    CUSTOMER A
    FLA

    4/3/2006
    1:00:00
    CUSTOMER A
    FLA

    5/3/2006
    1:30:00
    CUSTOMER A
    FLA

    6/3/2006
    0:45:00
    CUSTOMER A
    LEO

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: TimeSheet made on Excel

    Hi

    Once you have created your pivot table, format the totals as Custom hh:mm
    You then need to format the Grand Total as Custom [h]:mm

    Hope this helps.
    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    KayZer Soze
    Guest

    Re: TimeSheet made on Excel

    When i converted, in the TIME field, appears: 1/1/1900 00:00:00