How do I know what macro is assigned to a button?

  1. #1
    Denise in NC
    Guest

    How do I know what macro is assigned to a button?

    I forgot which macro I assigned to a button. How can I figure this out?

  2. #2
    Malaysia
    Right click on the button and select Assign Macro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denise in NC
    I forgot which macro I assigned to a button. How can I figure this out?

  3. #3
    Denise in NC
    Guest

    Re: How do I know what macro is assigned to a button?

    Thanks for the reply :-)

    When I do that, I get a drop down menu with many macros listed. Shall I
    assume that the one at the top of the list is the one that is assigned?

    Denise

  4. #4
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: How do I know what macro is assigned to a button?

    I get a listbox with many macros listed as well, but at the top in a separate
    textbox (Macro Name is listed the macro assigned.

    Tom Ogilvy