Prevent scientific display

  1. #1

    Prevent scientific display

    I have a lot of entries (personal identification numbers) and all of them are formatted as NUMBER. Now, I must convert it to TEXT format, but when I convert them, they change to scientific numbers. I know that value in the cells is the same, but please, is there any way to keep displaying cells as they are (eleven-digits), even if they are in TEXT format.

    Sorry for my bad english.
    Ivan

  2. #2
    Niek Otten