How do I change cell information in multiple workbooks

  1. #1
    Truemouse2003
    Guest

    How do I change cell information in multiple workbooks

    I have 2700 workbooks - all with the same cell that has incorrect
    information, I need to change this information ideally without having to open
    up all of the workbooks, can it be done?

  2. #2
    Richard O. Neville
    Guest

    Re: How do I change cell information in multiple workbooks

    Do you mean 2700 separate documents, or 2700 sheets? If you have multiple
    worksheets within one document, and the cell addresses are all the same, you
    can change cell contents simultaneously. For instance, if there are 50
    worksheets in a document and you want to change cell D15 in all of them,
    right-click on any sheet tab name and choose Select all. Then make the
    change in any sheet. Don't forget to uncheck Select all, or you will
    continue to make changes in all the selected sheets.

    news:[email protected]...