Personalize folders

  1. #1
    César G.
    Guest

    Personalize folders

    Hello all :

    It's my first question, my English is very bad, but I'm treating ...

    How can I change the links when in Excel 2000, into the open dialog box we
    have, at left below Find in :

    i.e. My documents, Desk, favorites, My net sites, etc .....

    It's possible ? How ?

    Thanks in advance for reading this message.

    --
    César Galicia
    Soporte Técnico

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Personalize folders

    Cesar

    Have a look at this KB article for instructions on how to add/delete from the
    "my places" toolbar.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=826214

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3