Right click in cell menu options

  1. #1
    AlisonJS
    Guest

    Right click in cell menu options

    Hi there, I have two users and when they right click on a cell in Excel, they
    get only half the menu options the rest of my users have. I can't work out
    why. It happens in every Excel file they open or create.

    They have all the copy/cut/paste options, and Insert/Clear Contents/Delete,
    but they are missing

    Insert comments
    Format Cells
    Pick from drop down list
    Add watch
    Hyperlink
    Lookup

    Any ideas?
    create list

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Right click in cell menu options

    Hi AlisonJS

    You can reset the cell menu
    run this code like one time

    Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    AlisonJS
    Guest

    Re: Right click in cell menu options

    How do I do that?

    Sorry am not hot on code or difficult stuff!

    Thanks.

  4. #4
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Right click in cell menu options

    > How do I do that?

    Press ALT+F11 to open the Visual Basic Editor. There, press
    CTRL+G to open the Immediate window. In the Immediate window,
    enter

    Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset

    and press Enter.

    Then, chose the VBA Editor from the File menu to return to Excel.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

  5. #5