Compare and copy

  1. #1
    AJM1949
    Guest

    Compare and copy

    Hello everyone
    I have an excel price list where i need to compare the active cell with the
    one immediately below and then if they are equal copy the 4 columns adjacent
    to the active cell into the row immediatley below. If they are not equal then
    do nothing. I hope the figures below help explain my needs.

    $4,789,00 123.09 65.00 45.00 76.00 12.00
    $4789.00

    Many Thanks in advance
    --
    AJM1949

  2. #2
    Sridhar
    Guest

    RE: Compare and copy

    Hi, with the help of a functions it is not possible you need to create your
    own function.

  3. #3
    Ardus Petus
    Guest