Can I "customize" an autoformat report for a Pivot Table in Excel

  1. #1
    Nancy
    Guest

    Can I "customize" an autoformat report for a Pivot Table in Excel

    I've created a pivot table in Excel, and I would like to format it so that
    the "grand total" rows are reversed out. Is there a way to select an
    autoformat and customize it OR is there a way to easily do some conditional
    formatting. This is a report that is summarizing a resource's total days
    working on a project, and there are about 400 resources, so I certainly don't
    want to format each row.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Can I "customize" an autoformat report for a Pivot Table in Excel

    You can't customize the AutoFormats in current versions of Excel, but
    should be able to in Excel 2007:

    http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/...31/566284.aspx

    However, if Enable Selection is turned on, you can select all the
    subtotals for a field, and format them all at the same time.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Contextures