dorp down lists

  1. #1
    jason2444
    Guest

    dorp down lists

    want to creat custom drop down lists in as many cells as I choose in two
    columns.
    lets say A1 and B1. is there a way to make the list in B1 change depending
    on what was selected in A1?

  2. #2
    Ron Coderre
    Guest

    RE: dorp down lists

    It sounds like you want to use Dependent Lists.

    See MVP Debra Dalgleish's website for instructions:

    Does that help?

    ***********
    Regards,
    Ron

    XL2002, WinXP-Pro

  3. #3
    L. Howard Kittle
    Guest

    Re: dorp down lists

    Hi Jason,

    Debra covers about everything you would need to know 'bout drop downs on
    that site.

    I have a workbook that demo's a drop down with four product lines. Once a
    product line is selected a second drop down gives the choices of the items
    associated with that product line. Once an item is selected in the second
    drop down, it produces a price for that item.

    E-mail me if you want, I will send it to you.
    [email protected]

    Regards,
    Howard

    news:[email protected]...