copy using right click

  1. #1
    Michael Garland
    Guest

    copy using right click

    I was always able to highlight cells , right click to copy then right click
    to paste. now nothing happens when I right click

  2. #2
    Forum Moderator davesexcel's Avatar
    Regina
    MS-Off Ver
    MS 365
    Posts
    13,486
    Hi Michael,

    Do you have a right click event, maybe it is interfering with your right click menu

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor

    copy using right click!

    hi!

    why don't you try

    "SHIFT+F10" .. a keyboard shortcut?!

    -via135

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Garland

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: copy using right click

    Hi Michael

    Is this in every file you open ?

    Try to reset you Cell menu

    Alt -F11 (open the VBA editor)
    Ctrl-g (open immediate window)
    Paste this code line
    Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset

    And press Enter

    Alt-q to go back to Excel

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Michael Garland
    Guest

    Re: copy using right click

    What is a right click event?

  6. #6
    Michael Garland
    Guest

    Re: copy using right click

    now every excel file does this. used to be able to right click and choose
    copy. i tryed you suggestion but nothing changed

  7. #7
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: copy using right click

    Have you installed anything lately? Does it work in other programs?

    Peo Sjoblom

    Northwest Excel Solutions

    www.nwexcelsolutions.com

    (remove ^^ from email address)

    Portland, Oregon

    "Michael Garland" <[email protected]> wrote in

  8. #8
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: copy using right click

    You can try it again with this first

    Application.CommandBars("Cell").Enabled = True

    and then with this

    Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin