Default Check Box

  1. #1
    Michael
    Guest

    Under the print options, there is a check box for the collate option.
    It is always
    checked by default. Is there a way to set the default to not be checked?

    Thanks

    Michael

  2. #2
    Bob Umlas
    Guest

    Re: Default Check Box

    You can assign the print icon (toolbar button) to run this instead:
    Sub prt()
    Application.SendKeys "%o"
    Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show
    End Sub

    Store this in your personal.xls

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Michael
    Guest

    Re: Default Check Box

    Bob Umlas wrote:

    You can assign the print icon (toolbar button) to run this instead:
    Sub prt()
    Application.SendKeys "%o"
    Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show
    End Sub

    Store this in your personal.xls

    This is rather Greek to me . . . I assume it is some type of macro.
    Is there a website I can go to that will give me some detail on how
    to implement these commands that you have given me?

    Thanks

    Michael