macros

  1. #1
    Kyahna
    Guest

    macros

    I don't know if I need to create a macro or what but what I am trying to do
    is this. I have created a form on one worksheet. I want to be able to have
    what I enter into the form copy on to a separate worksheet, everytime it
    copies on to a different row. On my form I have two cells that are list. I
    can get it to copy to one row but if I change any of the information then it
    changes it on the row. I want it to automatically copy to another line
    regardless if I change it or not. Kind of like a database in Access. I hope
    that I am explaining myself okay. This is for work and we don't have access.
    Can anyone help me please.

  2. #2
    JR
    Guest

    RE: macros

    Put formulas on sheet2 that reference sheet 1 (=Sheet 1!$B$2). Record a macro
    ("Tools", "Macro", "Record New Macro") that inserts a blank line just below
    these formulas, then copies the formulas and pastes special (as values) on
    the new blank line... then returns to sheet 1. Assign the macro to a button
    on sheet 1.