TAB key takes cursor to other end of sheet...

  1. #1
    Nat
    Guest

    TAB key takes cursor to other end of sheet...

    Hi,

    I use MS Excel 2003 (11.5612.5606) and, for an unknown reason to me, when I
    hit the TAB button, it takes my cursor to the other end of the row. Sometimes
    it is just 25 rows to the right, sometimes more...

    Any idea what my be causing this or how I could correct this?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: TAB key takes cursor to other end of sheet...

    You likely have the transition navigation keys enabled. This
    setting is for users migrating from Lotus 123. Go to the Tools
    menu, choose Options, then the Transition tab. There, uncheck
    "Transition navigation keys".

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Nat
    Guest

    Re: TAB key takes cursor to other end of sheet...

    Thank you! That's exactly it! You just saved me from insanity!