How can I use Alt+Tab to switch between multiple spreadsheets

  1. #1
    Trainer
    Guest

    How can I use Alt+Tab to switch between multiple spreadsheets

    Hello:

    I have just been upgraded to Office 2003 SP2 and Windows XP Professional.

    When I have multiple Excel spreadsheets open I am not longer able to use
    Alt+Tab to switch between them. Only one Excel icon appears on the Taskbar.
    But when I have multiple Word documents open there are multiple icons and
    Alt+Tab works.

    Is there a setting that needs to be changed?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    use ctrl+tab

  3. #3
    use ctrl+tab

  4. #4
    use ctrl+tab

  5. #5
    Trainer
    Guest

    RE: How can I use Alt+Tab to switch between multiple spreadsheets

    I'm new to these discussion group so have just now read through the other
    posts on this. After reading about the Word option (Tools, Options, View,
    Windows in Taskbar), I checked Excel and found the same option but it was
    already checked. So I unchecked it, saved the options, closed the files,
    reopened them, rechecked the option and bingo, it worked.

  6. #6
    Trainer
    Guest

    Re: How can I use Alt+Tab to switch between multiple spreadsheets

    Thanks, that works.