create formula another worksheet if> value

  1. #1
    Help with a Formula
    Guest

    create formula another worksheet if> value

    trying to create a formula that will print a range on another worksheet
    within the same workbook if a value in a cell on a different worksheet is >
    than 7

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor

    create formula!

    you have already got the reply in another forum!
    try to avoid multiple postings!

    -via135

    Quote Originally Posted by Help with a Formula

  3. #3
    Help with a Formula
    Guest

    Re: create formula another worksheet if> value

    I aam sorry. This is my first time and I am not sure where i was and how to
    get back to the answers. I will go try to find the answer...where ever it is.
    thank you, again, so sorry

  4. #4
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: create formula another worksheet if> value

    News://msnews.microsoft.com/Microsof...excel.newusers

    Tom Ogilvy

    "Help with a Formula" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...