Excel should be same for all versions

  1. #1
    Brave Heart
    Guest

    Excel should be same for all versions

    The factorial function available in the english version of Excel is not
    avilable in the Turkish version of Office 2003

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

  2. #2
    Doug Kanter
    Guest

    Re: Excel should be same for all versions

    "Brave Heart" <Brave [email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > The factorial function available in the english version of Excel is not
    > avilable in the Turkish version of Office 2003

    Is there any chance it's part of an add-in that was not installed on your
    computer? It seems odd that this feature would not exist only for one
    language.

  3. #3
    JMB
    Guest

    Re: Excel should be same for all versions

    I don't think it is part of an add-in. I disabled my add-ins and it still
    works.

  4. #4
    furia
    Guest

    RE: Excel should be same for all versions

    I agree that all Excel functions SHOULD NOT BE TRANSLATED at ALL!
    Or at least, there should have an option to use the English version of the
    formulas instead of the translated version!!!
    Portuguese trasnlations, for instance, are very poor, long, and hard to be
    remembered and used!
    This is an old issue in Excel and maybe could be easily repaired in a future
    version.

    Thanks.