Custom Toolbar Button No Longer Runs Assigned Macro

  1. #1
    Bryan
    Guest

    Custom Toolbar Button No Longer Runs Assigned Macro

    Good morning,

    At one time I developed and attached a custom toolbar which contains a
    command button labeled "Sort Target Date". The command button was assigned
    to a macro that highlighted the entire worksheet and sorted by the target
    complete date column.

    For some reason, when I click the command button now I get an error message
    saying "Copy of Pricing - Tracking Tool.xls could not be found."

    I tried running the assigned macro from the macro menu and it works fine.

    I've drawn the conclusion that the issue is not with the macro but with the
    toolbar command button that calls it.

    Problem: How do I update the custom toolbar command button so that it
    executes the macro properly? I've tried everyting I know - unfortunately, my
    experience with custom toolbars is somewhat limited.

    I appreciate any feedback.

    Thanks,
    Bryan

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: Custom Toolbar Button No Longer Runs Assigned Macro

    I'd just re-assign the macro to the tool button. View, Toolbars, Customize
    and with the Customize dialog open right-click your tool button and pick
    Assign Macro.

    --
    Jim
    news:[email protected]...