XML to Excel 2003

  1. #1
    Vishal Somaiya
    Guest

    XML to Excel 2003

    Hello,

    Does anyone know where I can get some good examples of converting and Xml
    document to a excel file using Xsl?

    Thanking you in advance.

    Vishal

  2. #2
    Magnus Salgo
    Guest

    Re: XML to Excel 2003

    Start look at

    Office 2003 XML Reference Schemas
    http://www.microsoft.com/office/xml/default.mspx

    How to import data from Excel to SQL Server

    http://www.codeproject.com/useritems...tion_in_C_.asp

    Convert Excel to XML file/XML Schema, and validate Excel against XML Schema
    http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/excel2xml.asp

    Using the Excel 2003 XML Tools Add-in Version 1.1
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/def...LToolAddin.asp

    Office 2003: XML Reference Schemas

    news:[email protected]...