How do I recover my Excel Workbook that I can only see in preview.

  1. #1
    RuRua
    Guest

    How do I recover my Excel Workbook that I can only see in preview.

    When I minimise or cut and copy from my workbook it vanishes from the screen
    except for the Name Box - A1 and the fx bar information. I can see the whole
    workbook in print preview. How do I recover it?

  2. #2

    Re: How do I recover my Excel Workbook that I can only see in preview.

    I'm not sure why cut/copy would have this effect, but maybe:

    window|Arrange|Tiled
    (and resize the way you want)

    would work.

  3. #3
    RuRua
    Guest

    Re: How do I recover my Excel Workbook that I can only see in prev

    Hi Dave,
    Thank you for your help. I had to resurect the document so don't know if
    this helped or not at this stage; but, if it happens again I will certainly
    give it a try. Rurua