Pivot Table (displaying data as a percentage)

  1. #1
    PJS
    Guest

    Pivot Table (displaying data as a percentage)

    Hi,

    Currently, I have a pivot table that looks like this

    Description (Plan 1)

    A 133
    B 5,870
    C 669
    D 526

    GrandTotal 7,198

    The pivot table is to display Plan 1 results only.
    However, plan 1 contain products A through D.
    Instead of displaying the numbers as above, is it possible to display a
    percentage?

    (Here is what I like to see)

    Description (Plan 1)

    A 2%
    B 82%
    C 9%
    D 7%

    GrandTotal 100%

    Thank you =D

  2. #2
    Manoj
    Guest

    RE: Pivot Table (displaying data as a percentage)

    You need to first insert a Calculated field which is the same as the value
    field.

    then right click on the name of the field and click on the field settings.

    Click on the options button. In the "show data as" dropdown box select the
    option " % to total"

    Hope this meets your requirements. Let me know if you could not.

  3. #3
    PJS
    Guest

    RE: Pivot Table (displaying data as a percentage)

    Thank you very much!