Watermarks

  1. #1

    Watermarks

    Can watermarks be used in excel

  2. #2
    Therese
    Guest

    RE: Watermarks

    That's possible, I don't know. But you can insert your own picture, and then
    tone the colour as you like, you can also make it half invisible and/or make
    it black and white.
    Persanally I'd always insert a textbox, then rightclick on the edge of the
    textbox, chose format textbox, then colour, then effects, then picture, then
    ok, and then make it the percentage invisibility that I'd want after choosing
    my own picture.
    There's an easier way, but not as good. Format<sheet<background and then
    insert the picture you choose (which you off course have saved befoehand.)

    Hope it'll work.
    Hi
    --
    Therese