convert numeric value to words, error msg!

  1. #1
    HHTrang
    Guest

    convert numeric value to words, error msg!

    Hi, I have followed the instruction to convert anumeric value to English
    words. Typr =spellnumber(32.50) but it informed an error msg "name?". I do
    not know what to do. I also downloaded the FUNCUSTOMIZE.DLL zipfile but do
    not know how to install it. There is not clear instruction. How can I do now?
    And can I change the currency name? Thank you.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjobom
    Guest

    Re: convert numeric value to words, error msg!

    Did you put the code in a module?

    Peo Sjoblom

    Excel 95 - Excel 2007
    Nothwest Excel Solutions
    www.nwexcelsolutions.com
    if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: convert numeric value to words, error msg!

    You need to install a UDF named SpellNumber, which should be available
    wherever you got the instructions from.

    Bob Phillips