Shift Objects

  1. #1
    Mark
    Guest

    Shift Objects

    I'm having difficulty in trying to tidy up a very large spreadsheet. =
    When trying to delete columns I am getting an error message saying =
    "cannot lift objects off sheet". I have moved or deleted the obvious =
    objects but am struggling to find others that would appear to be giving =
    me the message.

    Any thoughts?

    Mark

  2. #2
    Peo Sjobom
    Guest

    Re: Shift Objects

    Peo Sjoblom

    Excel 95 - Excel 2007
    Nothwest Excel Solutions
    www.nwexcelsolutions.com
    if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

    news:e9izx%[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Shift Objects

    Try looking at

    http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=170081
    XL97: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns

    "Cannot shift objects off sheet" error message when you hide columns in
    Excel

    Bob Phillips