What format do I use to mail merge percentages?

  1. #1
    Lily1521
    Guest

    What format do I use to mail merge percentages?

    I am trying to do a mail merge that has names, dollar amounts and
    percentages. Using the Answer Box : Numbers don't merge right in Word, I
    figured out how to get the dollar amounts to merge correctly, but I didn't
    find a formate to use to get the percentages to merge correctly. The best I
    can do is 1%, it is rounding it up although I do not have a decimal point in
    the percentage. So, what format do I use to merge the percentages?

  2. #2

    Re: What format do I use to mail merge percentages?

    Debra Dalgleish posted this to a similar question about formatting
    dates/decimals.

    There's an article on the Microsoft web site that might help you:

    Answer Box: Numbers don't merge right in Word
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/as...164951033.aspx

    And if you prefer the old Mail Merge helper, Word MVP Suzanne Barnhill
    has instructions here:

    http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/C...ngWord2002.htm

    about half way down the page.