How can I creat

  1. #1
    NYExcel
    Guest

    How can I creat

    How can I setup an function which I can view and use when I click insert
    function or as a system?
    e.g.
    Public Function NewNumber(IDRange As Range)
    NewNumber = IDRange.Cells(1, 1).Value + 1
    End Function
    I want the function NewNumber can be as part the list functions when click
    insert function (fx)

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: How can I creat

    Place function in ageneral module and it will appear in the "User Defined"
    category in the "Insert Function" dialog.

  3. #3
    NYExcel
    Guest

    RE: How can I creat

    Thanks. But I want it as add in then I can use the function all the time with
    attaching the code to all the workbook