Excel 2003 color of active row and column header

  1. #1
    ydenne
    Guest

    Excel 2003 color of active row and column header

    I have Excel 2003 and the color of the active row/column header was orange. I
    decided to change the color. I am not liking my new color but forgot how to
    change it back. Please provide all steps. Thank you.

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Excel 2003 color of active row and column header

    Right-click on your Desktop and select Properties>Themes.

    The orange intersection color will be restored if you select Windows XP theme.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3
    ydenne
    Guest

    Re: Excel 2003 color of active row and column header

    Worked like a charm. Thanks!