NOT RESPONDING when "save as" email attchmnt

  1. #1
    Excel Novice
    Guest

    NOT RESPONDING when "save as" email attchmnt

    Unable to save an Excel workbook attachment from an email. The title bar
    displays NOT RESPONDING and freezes up. I'm thinking the attachment is an
    old excel version OR contains a virus??

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: NOT RESPONDING when "save as" email attchmnt

    Maybe this:

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...